Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - it's like a diary only better. This is my soapbox containing a collection of my thoughts and the experiences of my life raising twins.

Prior to this blog, prior to marriage and prior to the twinsanity that I now call my life, life was quite different for me. When you visit this blog, you won’t find me writing much about my life pre-twins – I hope that’s okay. Why? You ask. Because life with twins changes everything and my life pre-multiples is now just a dizzy, distant memory. And while it’s true that life years ago may have been a little more glamorous, the life I live now is a whole lot more rewarding and I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

I’m glad you’ve stopped by...there’s a really strong chance that I won’t offer anything extraordinary here, but by the same token there is also the possibility that you will experience a taste of the adventures, challenges and many joys that come with my life with twins. Hopefully that will be enough to bring you back here again.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Countdown to Easter

I am already excited about Easter this year and we're still one month away...I have already bought the girls' their Easter outfits and let me just say, they're DARLING outfits!

I am even beginning to think about the Easter family photos that have now become a tradition in our house: when to schedule the photo sessions allowing for enough time for the pictures to be returned in a timely manner to then get cards out in the mail to friends and family.

Yes, call me crazy but I'm already thinking it all through...but, I do love Easter. Oh, how I love Easter! Not only is it one of the most celebrated events in Christianity but it's also a super-fun time of year if you have kids. The Easter baskets filled with lots and lots of goodies, the Easter egg hunts, and the Easter bunny to boot! You'll have to be sure to check back periodically to this blog because I'm sure there will be lots and lots of cute stories and cute photos of our family and the twins getting in the Easter spirit in the weeks to come!