Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - it's like a diary only better. This is my soapbox containing a collection of my thoughts and the experiences of my life raising twins.

Prior to this blog, prior to marriage and prior to the twinsanity that I now call my life, life was quite different for me. When you visit this blog, you won’t find me writing much about my life pre-twins – I hope that’s okay. Why? You ask. Because life with twins changes everything and my life pre-multiples is now just a dizzy, distant memory. And while it’s true that life years ago may have been a little more glamorous, the life I live now is a whole lot more rewarding and I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

I’m glad you’ve stopped by...there’s a really strong chance that I won’t offer anything extraordinary here, but by the same token there is also the possibility that you will experience a taste of the adventures, challenges and many joys that come with my life with twins. Hopefully that will be enough to bring you back here again.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Re-Tea Party

Paige and Taylor love tea parties, and in the next couple of weeks, they will be helping us with a tea party of sorts. Well, it's more like a stuffing envelopes tea party, but regardless it's sure to be fun! C'mon, what 3 year old doesn't love a project with their mom and dad especially when it's for a good cause?!

I am one of many mothers whom I know who are undertaking this project with their own children so it's pretty exciting to be apart of this grassroots effort and to be making it a family affair involving our children of all ages! Perhaps you've heard of it - it's the "Re-Tea Party" and ,YES, we're participating in this exciting grassroots movement that is slowly but surely gaining increasing momentum across America. I like to think of it as the 'Tea Party of Our Generation' and look forward to being a part of it!!!!

Rest assured, we will take pictures of our tea-stuffing envelope party that will take place within the next week or so and will post them here for your enjoyment...in the meantime, I encourage you to take a moment to read through just a few of the highlights of the upcoming April 1st initiative presently underway across America. And, if you read, hear or see something that strikes a chord with you too, why not get involved and become this generation's tea party patriot also?!

Watch a couple videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mwbR9gYc7Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKSb4RAp6FQ

And, now a few details on the April 1st tea party mailing initative....
______________________


TEA BAG WASHINGTON D.C. - APRIL 1st 2009

In 1773, the original Patriots put their lives on the line. With an envelope, a stamp, and a simple bag of tea, millions of Americans can send a peaceful message - our lives have value.

If you’re feeling like ‘Don’t Tax Me Bro’ like I am and like many millions of other Americans, then on April 1st, 2009, will you join in sending the Oval Office a Tea Bag, in honor of the Boston Tea Party in 1773, and in anticipation of its nationwide symbolic re-enactment in the summer of 2009?

For more information, go to:
http://www.reteaparty.com/2009/02/rick-santelli-is-as-mad-as-hell-chicago-tea-party/

AND

http://www.reteaparty.com/
____________________
Finally, mark your calendars for April 15th 2009. Here in Northern California, as well as all across the country, tea party protests are being planned. One such Tea Party will be taking place in California's state capitol on April 15th, and YES you guessed it again, we'll be there...homemade signs and all along with some of our friends and their families! Be sure to check back in the coming weeks for more information and of course to peruse the photographs that will be featured.