Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - it's like a diary only better. This is my soapbox containing a collection of my thoughts and the experiences of my life raising twins.

Prior to this blog, prior to marriage and prior to the twinsanity that I now call my life, life was quite different for me. When you visit this blog, you won’t find me writing much about my life pre-twins – I hope that’s okay. Why? You ask. Because life with twins changes everything and my life pre-multiples is now just a dizzy, distant memory. And while it’s true that life years ago may have been a little more glamorous, the life I live now is a whole lot more rewarding and I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

I’m glad you’ve stopped by...there’s a really strong chance that I won’t offer anything extraordinary here, but by the same token there is also the possibility that you will experience a taste of the adventures, challenges and many joys that come with my life with twins. Hopefully that will be enough to bring you back here again.

Monday, May 25, 2009

VA Vacation - A Trip to A Llamas Farm

A trip to a llama farm...wow, was that a fun day! Llamas - these have to be among the absolute sweetest creatures on earth. While in VA, Paige, Taylor and I joined "momo" and their Aunt Nonna for a trip to a llama farm where we fed as many crackers, carrots and handfuls of hay to as many llamas as we could keep up with. By 'keep up with' I mean, these llamas would literally surround and swarm you as soon as you entered their yard! They would nudge you, bump you, smell you, lick you, taste your hair and dare I say even try to snuggle you. Paige and Taylor absolutely loved these animals and were not even the slightest bit shy about getting up close and personal with the llamas. Paige and Taylor also took right to feeding the llamas, letting the llamas eat crackers and carrots right from their hands. Some very cute pictures capturing the essence of the twins' day on the llama farm shown below: