Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - it's like a diary only better. This is my soapbox containing a collection of my thoughts and the experiences of my life raising twins.

Prior to this blog, prior to marriage and prior to the twinsanity that I now call my life, life was quite different for me. When you visit this blog, you won’t find me writing much about my life pre-twins – I hope that’s okay. Why? You ask. Because life with twins changes everything and my life pre-multiples is now just a dizzy, distant memory. And while it’s true that life years ago may have been a little more glamorous, the life I live now is a whole lot more rewarding and I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

I’m glad you’ve stopped by...there’s a really strong chance that I won’t offer anything extraordinary here, but by the same token there is also the possibility that you will experience a taste of the adventures, challenges and many joys that come with my life with twins. Hopefully that will be enough to bring you back here again.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day (4 Days Early)

Paige and Taylor just couldn't wait any longer...

...to give their daddy their first homemade Valentine's Day card.

AND

...to give their daddy their hand-picked, from Jelly Belly's finest selection of gourmet jellybeans, candy hearts.

Tonight, when Mike walked in the door from a long day at the office, I had him sit down at the dining room table and instructed him to close his eyes. As he waited - with baited breath, I'm sure - Paige and Taylor joined me in the kitchen gathering up their homemade Valentine's Day cards and candy hearts from Jelly Belly. Then, both girls walked over to daddy and shouted out, "SURPRISE" and "Happy Valentine's Day". It was very, very sweet!

As fun as tonight was watching Paige and Taylor give their daddy their Valentine's Day gifts, we still have 3 more days to go in anticipation of the REAL Valentine's Day! What can I say...when there is this much love to go around in our house from the twins, ya' just can't limit it to one day!!!!

Here are a couple pictures of each of the girls' homemade cards: