Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - it's like a diary only better. This is my soapbox containing a collection of my thoughts and the experiences of my life raising twins.

Prior to this blog, prior to marriage and prior to the twinsanity that I now call my life, life was quite different for me. When you visit this blog, you won’t find me writing much about my life pre-twins – I hope that’s okay. Why? You ask. Because life with twins changes everything and my life pre-multiples is now just a dizzy, distant memory. And while it’s true that life years ago may have been a little more glamorous, the life I live now is a whole lot more rewarding and I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

I’m glad you’ve stopped by...there’s a really strong chance that I won’t offer anything extraordinary here, but by the same token there is also the possibility that you will experience a taste of the adventures, challenges and many joys that come with my life with twins. Hopefully that will be enough to bring you back here again.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Our Trip to Half Moon Bay

While Momo and Poppa (the grandparents) were visiting from New York, Mike and I took advantage of the opportunity to get away - just the 2 of us - knowing that Paige and Taylor would be in good hands! Well, it was sorta' just the 2 of us.

We decided to take our puppy, Tukker, along with us....we decided upon Half Moon Bay, situated along the beautiful coast and the scenic Highway 101. We spent Saturday and Sunday enjoying the beaches and walking along the trailways running along Highway 101. Tukker especially loved running all around the beaches and splashing around in the ocean. We officially realized and decided that our dog was the most ill-behaved dog on the beach...she couldn't help it though...she is after all a city dog. She just had no idea what to do with herself between playing with the other dogs on the beach, running in and out of the water, and chasing her own tail and leash up and down the beach. Oh, and did I mention that our other discovery about our puppy this weekend was that she is a very narcissistic dog...on the beach, she seemed to be under the impression that EVERYONE at the beach was there just to meet and play with her! Oy vay. (How did we raise such an ego-maniac for a dog?)

I'll be uploading a couple video clips of Tukker's Half Moon Bay beach adventures shortly, but in the meantime, here are a few photos from this past weekend...