Welcome!

Welcome to my blog - it's like a diary only better. This is my soapbox containing a collection of my thoughts and the experiences of my life raising twins.

Prior to this blog, prior to marriage and prior to the twinsanity that I now call my life, life was quite different for me. When you visit this blog, you won’t find me writing much about my life pre-twins – I hope that’s okay. Why? You ask. Because life with twins changes everything and my life pre-multiples is now just a dizzy, distant memory. And while it’s true that life years ago may have been a little more glamorous, the life I live now is a whole lot more rewarding and I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

I’m glad you’ve stopped by...there’s a really strong chance that I won’t offer anything extraordinary here, but by the same token there is also the possibility that you will experience a taste of the adventures, challenges and many joys that come with my life with twins. Hopefully that will be enough to bring you back here again.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday

It's Saturday. I've just finished breakfast with the twins and tossed some laundry into the wash. Exciting so far, huh?! Our family of 4 is going to be doing their own thing today...

Mike has gone golfing with "the boys". Probably won't see him again until well after his 18 holes of golf and drinks afterwards with "the boys" at the clubhouse. When I have a little more time on my hands, I will update all of you on "the boys"....

Paige and Taylor are going to be spending a couple of hours playing with some little friends at the kids' gym this morning.

And, I am going to get some much-needed errands done. I am, of course, making my first to-do item of the day a visit to my favorite drive-thru Starbucks for my yummy-to-my-tummy grande non-fat peppermint mocha with light whip cream. Hmmmm.

Lots to do this coming week between preparing for our trip to Disneyland as well as getting the necessary stuff done for our upcoming Thanksgiving dinner.

Sorry, I can't offer a more interesting, thought-provoking post today but life calls and I gotta' go.

Have a good weekend, everyone.